Trust In SODA have partnered with an early stage start-up who are set to revolutionise the stocks, shares and investing space. Making this space a more social environment, which opens up the stock market to everyone whilst also being a fun, hivelike social community where members engage, learn, swap knowledge and help each other make informed decisions.
Heavily backed and well supported, the product design and research team boast some of the best talent already – people who are all driven by making this product the best thing out there.
The team is focused on solving problems and crafting meaningful solutions with a high level of execution. The work creates opportunities and challenges how social interactions blend with investing experiences. They believe diversity in perspectives and skills is key to innovate and help people be successful on stock markets.
They have a new opening for a User Researcher, you will help define the future for them by understanding people and their relationship with investing and how social interactions supports their experiences. You’ll be part of a cross functional team and be involved in every aspect of the product development process from generative to evaluative research collaborating closely with product designers and managers. Using your full range of methodologies (from ethnography, behavioural science, depth interviews to surveys and usability testing), you’ll be responsible for understanding people’s behaviours, motivations and needs in their cultural set up – and synthesise findings into compelling, actionable insights to help inform design decisions and drive product strategy.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify and prioritise research needs and initiatives
- Plan and conduct user research using a variety of methods from qualitative to quantitative and collaborate to draw out insights
- Generate actionable insights that continuously inform product teams and leadership to build roadmap that action research findings
- Understand groups of retail investors and their behaviour, proactively identify gaps in knowledge and opportunities to solve them
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Always advocate for our users and their needs, making sure they innovate but remain user centric
- 3+ years experience in applied product research in a consumer focused startup/company
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in human behaviour or Economics related fields (Behavioural Science, Computer Science, Economics, Social science etc.)
- Comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research
- Understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to work with a great degree of autonomy, comfortable prioritising across multiple teams if needed
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders on user experience related questions
- Understand investment/trading topics
Employment Type: Permanent